Cetuximab (ERBITUX®) with chemotherapy— A nationally recognized option in the first-line treatment of people with recurrent locoregional disease or metastatic SCCHN5,6
National Comprehensive Cancer Network® (NCCN®) recommendation6
ERBITUX (cetuximab) FDA-approved Indication1
ERBITUX® is indicated in combination with platinum-based therapy and fluorouracil for the first-line treatment of patients with recurrent locoregional disease or metastatic SCCHN.
- ERBITUX (cetuximab) [package insert]. Indianapolis, IN: Eli Lilly and Company; 2021.
- Vermorken JB, et al. N Engl J Med. 2008;359(11):1116-1127.
- Miller AB, et al. Cancer. 1981;47(1):207-214.
- Data on file, Eli Lilly and Company. ONC20150527B.
- Wong SJ, Heron DE, Stenson K, et al. Locoregional Recurrent or Second Primary Head and Neck Cancer: Management Strategies and Challenges. American Society of Clinical 6. Oncology 2016 Educational Book. http://meetinglibrary.asco.org/content/157804-176. Accessed July 20, 2018.
- Referenced with permission from the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology® (NCCN Guidelines®) for Head and Neck Cancers V.3.2021. © National Comprehensive Cancer Network, Inc. 2021. All rights reserved. Accessed April 27, 2021. To view the most recent and complete version of the guideline, go online to NCCN.org. NCCN makes no warranties of any kind whatsoever regarding their content, use, or application and disclaims any responsibility for their application or use in any way.