Educate your patients on how they may care for their skin and nails during treatment
The self-care kit contains information on the possible side effects of EGFR treatment as well as products and suggestions to help with skin care. This kit includes:
- A brochure with information about potential skin and nail changes, plus tips on what patients can do to help with these side effects
- Lotions, sunscreen, gentle bathing products, and a nail care kit
A self-care kit is also available for your patients to order with information specific to ERBITUX.
Ask your Lilly representative for details.
EGFR=epidermal growth factor receptor.
Lilly PatientOne: Reimbursement Support
Lilly PatientOne strives to offer reliable individualized treatment support for eligible patients prescribed a Lilly Oncology product whether they are insured, underinsured, or simply uninsured. For those who qualify, we can help in the following ways:
- Evaluate financial assistance options including co-pay programs and independent patient assistance foundations
- Provide reimbursement assistance (benefits investigation, prior authorization, assessment of other funding options)
- Assist with denied claim appeals
For eligibility requirements, or for more information, call 1-866-4PatOne (1-866-472-8663) Monday-Friday, 9 AM – 7 PM ET or visit www.LillyPatientOne.com.Go to Lilly PatientOne